This is a brand new MOTU UltraLite-mk5 18x22 USB Audio Interface with DSP, Mixing and Effects.
The latest in MOTU's popular, award-winning UltraLite interface series, the UltraLite-mk5 is an 18-input, 22-output audio interface with DSP mixing, effects processing and best-in-class analog audio quality for on-the-go mobile audio recording. Connect to a computer through hi-speed USB 2.0 with optimized ultra-low latency drivers (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS) and record at sample rates up to 192 kHz with two combo XLR/TRS mic/line/h-Z guitar inputs, six line-level analog inputs, ten analog outputs, 8-channel optical I/O (with support for 2-channel TOSLink), RCA S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O and a headphone output. Monitor live inputs directly on any analog output pair with DSP-driven mixing. Create a separate, unique monitor mix for each output (monitor outs, phones, etc.) Apply on-board effects, including reverb, 4-channel parametric EQ and dynamics processing to inputs and mix busses. Use the UltraLite-mk5 as a stand-alone mixer and control everything from new CueMix™ 5 software running on your laptop, iPad™, iPhone™, tablet and smartphone. From studio to stage, the UltraLite-mk5 delivers exceptional sound quality, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
Superb sound with ultra-low latency
The UltraLite-mk5 provides flexible and mobile USB2 audio connectivity to your computer with ultra-low latency and superb analog quality at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You get all the I/O you need, including two combo XLR/TRS mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs, six line-level analog inputs, ten analog outputs, 8-channel optical digital I/O, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O and a headphone output.
Built for studio and stage
Housed in a compact, sturdy enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk5 is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer, the UltraLite-mk5 provides 18 inputs and 22 outputs, for a total of 40 I/O channels.
All the I/O you need
Connect all of your audio gear, including speakers, headphones, mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices.
Record, monitor, route and process all live inputs using the on-board multi-bus mixer, with ultra-low latency and no processor strain on your computer.
DSP-driven effects processing
Apply hardware-based, DSP-driven effects processing to your mix, independent of your host computer, including reverb, EQ and compression.
Use "loopback" USB channels to mix live inputs with computer output for live streaming and podcasting.
Mobile recording and mixing
After recording and mixing in the studio, take the UltraLite-mk5 on the road with your laptop for mobile recording and live mixing.
From studio to stage, the UltraLite-mk5 delivers renowned driver support, exceptional sound quality, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- 18x22 USB audio interface with DSP, mixing and effects
- Superb analog audio performance driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
- Ultra-low latency for host software processing
- Precision front-panel metering for all analog I/O with high-resolution OLED display
- 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
- Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each mic input
- Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
- 10x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS analog outputs with measured 125 dB dynamic range
- Hardware (direct) monitor mixing for each analog output pair (6 mix busses)
- 6x balanced 1/4-inch TRS analog inputs with measured 120 dB dynamic range
- 1x optical digital I/O (8-channel optical or 2-channel TOSLink)
- 2x RCA S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
- MIDI in/out
- Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
- Windows driver with 2.4 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
- Mac driver (optional, for 2.4 ms RTL@32/96 kHz)
- iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
- Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
- DSP-driven 22 x 6 monitor mixer (separate monitor mix for each analog output pair)
- On-board effects including reverb, 4-band parametric EQ and dynamics
- Rugged steel construction
- CueMix 5 app to control mixing and settings from your Mac, PC or iOS device
- MOTU Performer Lite 10 workstation software included
- 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
- Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading libraries
- Rack-mountable as a single unit or side by side (mounting kits sold separately)
- Two-year warranty
- MOTU Ultralite mk5 USB Audio Interface
- MOTU Performer Lite 10
- 6 GB of Loops, Samples, and One-Shots
We are an authorized MOTU dealer.