This is a brand new 10-Foot Pro Co Excellines EXMN-10 XLR-Male to XLR-Female Microphone Cable.
These studio grade cables are what made ProCo the most respected name in studio and stage cabling. The Excellines are designed for excellent audio quality, as well as durability. You will find them in virtually every studio in America, because of their accurate and reliable reputation. The EXMN-10 XLR cable features a 24AWG tight twisted pair cable with spiral shielding and Neutrik XLR connectors on both ends. ProCo Sound prides itself on the high integrity of its cables and warrants Excellines cables with a "limited lifetime" warranty against defects in workmanship and material.
- Balanced Microphone Cable, XLR Male - XLR Female
- Metal Neutrik connectors for reliability
- Exceptional shielding and construction
- Limited Lifetime replacement warranty through Pro Co
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
- Pro Co Excellines EXMN-10 XLR Microphone Cable - 10-Foot
We are an authorized Pro Co dealer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate and Antimony Oxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov