This used Audiobox 1818VSL comes with the Power Supply.
This interface is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
Recording bands and project-studio owners will love the revolutionary 18-channel, rack-mount AudioBox™ 1818VSL! It has the power of an 18x18 StudioLive digital mixer, including signal processing with near-zero latency and the same high-end pro audio quality, including high-headroom XMAX™ Class A preamps. Plus delay, reverb, and a complete StudioLive™ 16.0.2 Fat Channel for compression, limiting, downward expansion, parametric EQ, and high-pass filter on all inputs and playback streams. These effects are so good that you can print them to disk or route them through your P.A. onstage!
The 1818VSL sports 2 mic/instrument inputs and 6 mic/line inputs with high-headroom XMAX™ preamps, 8-channel ADAT I/O, 2 effects buses, and is compatible with virtually any recording software.
- Next-generation 24-bit / 96 kHz, 18 x 18, USB 2.0 recording interface and computer-controlled mixer
- 8 Class A XMAX™ mic / instrument preamps
- 2 mic/instrument inputs
- 6 mic/balanced line inputs
- Balanced main L/R outputs
- 8 balanced line outputs
- Near-zero-latency monitoring with full effects and processing thanks to"Â¦
- VSL (Virtual Studio Live): 26 x 18 ultra-low latency DSP mixer with StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processing and EQ for each analog input and its DAW return, plus two stereo effects buses with reverb and delay
- Over 50 Fat Channel DSP presets for enhancing instrument and vocal recordings
- Headphone amplifier
- Clip lights for each channel
- USB Sync LED
- Dual LED Level ladders (meters)
- MIDI I/O
- ADAT I/O
- BNC Word Clock Out
- S/PDIF I/O
- Globally switchable phantom power
- Rugged metal chassis
- Rack-mountable in one rack space (1U)