Special order items usually take 1-4 weeks for order fulfillment. We will provide you with a delivery estimate within 1 business day.
Please Note: Once we place this order with the manufacturer, it is not able to be cancelled, returned, or refunded.
MOTU M6 USB-C Audio Interface
MOTU M6 USB-C Audio Interface
This is a Special Order item which usually take 3-4 weeks for order fulfillment. We will provide you with a delivery estimate in 1 business day. We are an authorized dealer.
The M6 is a 6-in/4-out USB-C audio interface for Mac, Windows and iOS that offers best-in-class audio quality, best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) and best-in-class metering with a full-color LCD. Record vocals, instruments or other audio sources quickly and easily. The M6 includes MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite production software, 100+ instruments, dozens of plug-ins, and over 6 GB of loops and samples to start making music right away. Additional features include four mic/line/hi-Z instrument XLR combo inputs, individual preamp gain _and 48V phantom power, two balanced 1/4-inch line inputs, one-touch hardware monitoring for all inputs, support for stereo monitoring, mix knob for balancing live input with computer playback, four balanced 1/4-inch DC-coupled outputs, A/B switch for comparing a mix on two different pairs of monitors, two ESS-driven headphone outputs with independent volume control, 3-4 switch for independent headphone monitoring of outputs 3-4 (instead of 1-2), MIDI in/out, driver "loopback" channels for live-streaming and podcasting, USB bus power with power switch (USB C-to-C and C-to-A cables included), and optional DC power adapter for stand-alone operation without a computer.
Best-in-class audio quality
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M6 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its line outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
The M6 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M6 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color 160x120 pixel LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
Loopback for live streaming and podcasting
The M6 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily route computer output back to the computer, where you can mix it with live mics and/or guitar inputs from the M6 in your host software for live streaming or podcasting. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
MOTU Performer Lite
Performer Lite provides everything you need to record, edit, mix, process and master your own music tracks quickly and easily. Plug in your mic, guitar and MIDI keyboard and start tracking with over 100 instruments, dozens of effects plug-ins, guitar FX processing and much more.
Ableton Live Lite
Live Lite 11 is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 11. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, take music made in your apps further and so much more.
Performer Lite includes over 100 instruments, including acoustic and electric pianos, guitars, basses, drums, organs, synths, orchestral instruments, choirs, world instruments and much more. Take your musical muse wherever it wants to go.
Loops and sounds
You get over 6 GB of free loops and sample packs from industry leaders MOTU, Big Fish Audio, Lucidsamples and Loopmasters to help you start making music right away. Choose from dozens of musical styles, then drag and drop into your project's timeline to build your track quickly.
With the included multi-blade international DC power adapter, the M6 can be used as a stand-alone preamp and basic mixer, with no host computer required. Simply engage the monitor button for all six inputs (and 48V phantom power, if needed) and adjust the preamp gain as needed. Connect the main outs to any line level destination, such as a PA or patch bay.
A tradition of engineering excellence
Decades of award-winning product engineering for hit songs, mega tours, primetime shows and blockbuster movies goes into every MOTU audio interface.
- 6-in / 4-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
- Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
- Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
- Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
- 4 x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
- Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each mic input
- 2 x balanced 1/4-inch line inputs
- Hardware (direct) monitoring for all inputs
- Monitor mix knob to balance live inputs and computer playback
- A/B switch to compare mix output on two sets of studio monitors
- Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
- 4 x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
- Measured 120 dB dynamic range on the 1/4-inch balanced TRS outputs
- 2 x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
- 1 x 3-4 switch for optional headphone monitoring of Line Out 3-4
- MIDI in/out (16 channels to/from USB host)
- Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
- Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
- Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms RTL@32/96 kHz and loopback feature)
- iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
- Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
- Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cables included)
- Multi-blade international DC power adapter for stand-alone operation without a computer
- Rugged metal construction (extruded case, faceplates and knobs)
- Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite 11)
- 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
- Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading libraries
- Kensington security slot
- Two-year warranty
- MOTU M6
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Power Supply
- Software (Upon Registration):
- MOTU Performer Lite
- Ableton Live Lite
- 100+ Instruments
- Loops and sounds