MOTU Digital Performer 11
MOTU Digital Performer 11
This is a brand new license for MOTU Digital Performer 11 delivered via digital download.
This new product is in stock and will ship within 1 business day. We are an authorized dealer.
Please note: All software sales are final! We are unable to accept returns or apply refunds for any software purchases.
MOTU's award-winning Digital Performer lets you record, edit, arrange, mix, process and master MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously to produce musical recordings, sound tracks for film and television, and other audio production tasks.
For both Mac and Windows, Version 11 delivers exciting new features, including Articulation Maps, Audio Retrospective Record, support for MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE), a completely redesigned nanosampler 2.0 instrument plug-in, support for macOS Big Sur, native compatibility with Apple silicon Macs and dozens of additional user-requested enhancements.
Get started quickly with over 300 different instruments, 1100 instrument presets and 500 loops. Included are acoustic and electronic drum kits, pianos, guitars and basses, along with church organs, electric organs, strings, brass, woodwinds, synths, ethnic instruments, choirs, voices, percussion, sound effects and more. This versatile collection of instruments spans musical genres, eras, geographical regions and cultural styles.
The completely redesigned nanosampler serves as every DP user's go-to virtual instrument for creating unique beats, instruments and sounds. Drop in a sample and start stretching, slicing, randomizing and transforming audio into just about any sound or instrument you can imagine. New features include: three playback modes (Classic, 1-shot and Slice), ZTX™ time stretching, beat slicing with Randomize and Auto Randomize, Repeat and Reverse.
Drag and drop audio and MIDI clips from DP's new Content Browser into Clips window cells and trigger them in real time, interactively, for live performance or on-the-fly inspiration while creating new material. Trigger multi-track clip groups (a partial row of cells) or the entire row (clips across all tracks). DP's unique clip queue lets you stack clip sequences ahead of time, without having to manually trigger each one. Clips can be added and removed, as inspiration strikes, from your computer or any MIDI controller. The Clips window allows you to combine clip triggering with linear, track-based playback and live mixing.
Shape, sculpt, twist, mangle and otherwise process your tracks with 90 included real-time audio and MIDI effect plug-ins. You get 32-bit processing and 64-bit mastering. Highlights include the efficient ProVerb™ convolution reverb, MasterWorks EQ™ modeled after British console EQs, MasterWorks Leveler™ modeled after the legendary LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, MultiMode Filter™, Pattern Gate™ and many more.
With DP's new Articulation Maps feature, you can take full control of the expressive depth of today's most advanced orchestral sound libraries, including VSL™, East West™, Spitfire™, Cinesamples™ and many others. Create or import articulation maps to build dynamic instruments and ensembles, allowing you to play, record or program expressive performances with unprecedented realism and musical impact.
DP 11 adds audio to its Retrospective Recording capabilities. Now, DP always listens to both MIDI and audio input sources, capturing everything, even when not recording. Like magic, you can immediately recall any audio or MIDI material you've recently played. For both MIDI and audio input, Digital Performer ensures that you'll never lose that precious, fleeting creative moment.
For studio production, song writing, film scoring, live performance, remixing, post production and surround mixing, Digital Performer gets you there quickly with advanced features and intuitive, streamlined design.
- Complete desktop studio production
- Unlimited sequences, songs, V-racks, tracks, audio voices and undo history
- Highly customizable user interface
- Comprehensive MIDI and audio editors
- Clips window for live performance
- Hundreds of included virtual instruments
- Takes, comping and loop-recording
- Advanced video/film scoring features
- State-of-the-art mixing and processing
- Elegant music notation entry, editing, printing and MusicXML exporting
- NEW Articulation Maps - Create or import articulation maps to build dynamic instruments and ensembles for today's most advanced orchestral sound libraries. Play, record or program expressive performances with unprecedented realism and musical impact.
- NEW Audio Retrospective Record - DP always listens to both MIDI and audio input sources, capturing everything, even when not recording, for instant recall.
- NEW Nanosampler 2.0 -Ã‚Â Serves as every DP user's go-to virtual instrument for creating unique beats, instruments and sounds. Includes three playback modes (Classic, 1-shot and Slice), ZTX™ time stretching, beat slicing with Randomize and Auto Randomize, Repeat, Reverse, and a ground-up rewrite of the UI.
- NEW Support for macOS Big Sur and Apple silicon Macs - DP11 is fully qualified for macOS Big Sur (11.x) and the latest generation Apple silicon Macs. No Rosetta required.
- NEW Clip Triggering With Novation™ and Akai™ Pad Controllers - Custom support for popular pad controllers like the Novation™ Launchpad™ Pro mk3 or Akai™ APC-40.
- NEW New Control Surface plug-ins for Native Instruments™ and Icon™ - Custom support for current Native Instruments™ Komplete Kontrol™ lineup, including the M32, A-Series, and S-Series MK2 controller lines, plus hot new iCON Control™ mixing worksurfaces like the QCon™ Pro G2/EX, Pro X/XS, Platform Nano™ and Platform M/X™ series.
- NEW Enhanced Avid™ EuCon™ Support - Includes support for the Avid S series consoles and EuCon operation under Windows 10.
- NEW Live Performance Mode - All effects processing is done in real time, rather than pre-generated, for instant responsiveness in critical performance situations.
- NEW Chunk Folders and Playlists - Organize sequences and songs into folders and playlists. Playlists are perfect for building set lists for live shows.
- NEW Chunks List Split View - Improves chunk list management. For example, search for a chunk in one list section and then drag it into a folder or playlist in the other.
- NEW Multi-channel MIDI Tracks - You can now record and play multiple channels of MIDI data in a single track. Channel info is stored with each MIDI event in the track.
- NEW Enhanced View Filtering - Quickly show/hide individual MIDI channel data and/or specific event types with the expanded Track Selector.
- NEW Enhanced Support for MCU and HUI-compatible Control Surfaces - Includes improved automation toggling, scrub modes, send mode, loop toggle and much more.
- NEW More Control Surface Enhancements - V-Racks can now be displayed on all control surfaces (that support them). New track pinning modes ensure that you always see the tracks you need. New track indicator lights in the Sequence Editor and Mixing Board show which tracks are currently active on any control surface.
- NEW Track and Clip Effects - Every audio track, MIDI track and clip now has a transpose setting that leaves the original data unaffected. MIDI tracks and clips also have a quantize setting.
- NEW Intelligent Audio Interface Selection - On macOS, if you haven't yet selected the audio hardware you wish to use with DP, it finds the best option for you.
- NEW Clips Window Enhancements - The "ËœNew Empty Clips Scene' command fills empty cells with new empty clips. The "ËœDouble Clip Loop' feature doubles the length of the looped portion in a clip.
- NEW List Font Scaling - Resize the text in DP's list windows, independent of the scaling for the rest of the UI, with three independent controls for List windows, Project Notes and Lyrics.
- NEW Text Rendering and dialog box scaling on Windows - Optimized for the latest text rendering engine in Windows 10, DP's text appears significantly crisper. DP also resizes system dialogs and menus appropriately for the size and resolution of your computer screen.
- NEW Dynamically Resizable Channel Strips - DP's faders resize when you make the Mixing Board and Channel Strip windows taller (or shorter).
- NEW 'Transpose Exclude' option - A new track setting locks tracks from Transpose operations.
- NEW New Scale Tool - Quickly scales per-note expression data by simply dragging vertically.
- MOTU Digital Performer 11 (delivered via Digital Download)