DBX 386 Tube Preamp with Digital Out
This used DBX 386 Tube Microphone Preamp comes with a Power Cable.
This preamp is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
The Silver Series 386 dual channel tube mic preamp puts the best of both worlds into one affordable package by combining the warmth of the irreplaceable vacuum tube with the proprietary dbxÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Type IVÃƒÂ¢"Å¾Ã‚Â¢ conversion system. The 386 boasts many of the same features as other products in the Silver Series, such as +48V phantom power, a phase invert switch, and low cut filtering; but also includes digital outputs in both AES/EBU, and S/PDIF formats.
The high impedance, 1/4" instrument input located on the front panel, as well as the mic/line switch, and 20 dB pad show our dedication to providing convenience in the studio. The 12 segment LED meters provide a visual indication of analog or digital levels at a glance. The rear panel includes both mic and line inputs and outputs, word clock sync input and output, and digital outputs. Add selectable sampling rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 96 kHz; selectable dithering and noise shaping; and separate analog and digital output controls to this already impressive list of features, and we think you'll agree that the 386 lives up to the innovative dbxÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® standards.
- Two channel tube microphone preamplifier
- Selectable 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1kHz sampling rate
- 24, 20, and 16-bit depth
- Selectable dither and noise shaping
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs
- Word clock sync input and output
- Separate analog and digital output control
- Type IVÃƒÂ¢"Å¾Ã‚Â¢ conversion system
- 60dB of gain and +/- 15dB of output gain
- Selectable mic/line switch
- 48 volt phantom power
- 20dB pad
- 75Hz low cut filter
- Phase reverse
- Segment LED analog/digital