MOTU MIDI TimePiece AV USB Version
This used MOTU Midi TimePiece AV USB Version comes with a USB Cable and a Power Cable.
This unit is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
MIDI Timepiece AV is an 8x8 MIDI interface patchbay, and merger with synchronizer. Combine MIDI with ADATs, ProTools, and video. The MIDI Timepiece AV takes our world-renowned MIDI Time Piece II and adds synchronization that you really need, like video genlock, ADAT sync, and word clock sync. Even Digidesign superclock. Slave ADATs, Digidesign hardware or word-clock compatible devices to SMTPE and video. Drive your ADATs from your sequencer without an Alesis BRC. Or control everything from an MMC controller like JL Cooper's CuePoint. The MTP AV pulls it all together for stable, centralized, hassle-free synchronization and MIDI networking. For Macintosh, Windows, and stand-alone setups.
The MTP AV is also an 8x8 merger and router. You can merge any combinations of the eight inputs simultaneously to any combination of the eight outputs. Because the MTP AV's internal memory can be programmed from the front panel,the MTP AV is the perfect choice for live performance applications where fast and flexible MIDI patching is essential. You can take the MTP AV on the road because it can operate with or without a computer. The MTP AV can be set to change scenes in response to patch changes, allowing remote control from any MIDI controller.
The MIDI Timepiece AV takes full advantage of USB, giving you increased MIDI throughput, better timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via a standard USB hub.
- MIDI interface for Macintosh and Windows
- MIDI Time Stamping (MTS) ready
- Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor
- Synchronization for ADAT, digital audio, and video
- ADAT Sync Out, Word Sync Out, and Video Sync In
- 8x8 MIDI merge matrix
- Fully programmable from the front panel
- 8 independent MIDI IN
- 8 independent MIDI OUT
- 128 MIDI channels
- 128 scene, battery-backed memory
- Recall setups via MIDI patch change
- Works with Alesis LRC(tm) remote control unit
- USB connectivity allows you to add as many independent
- MTP AV, MIDI Express XT and micro
- Express interfaces as your computer system can handle
- Network 2 units for 16 MIDI IN and OUT and 256 MIDI channels via 8-pin network port
- Fully network-compatible with MTP I and MTP II
- Network units up to 1,000 feet apart