Special order items usually take 1-4 weeks for order fulfillment. We will provide you with a delivery estimate within 1 business day.
Please Note: Once we place this order with the manufacturer, it is not able to be cancelled, returned, or refunded.
MOTU LP32 ADAT USB2/AVB Ethernet Audio Interface
MOTU LP32 ADAT USB2/AVB Ethernet Audio Interface
This is a Special Order item which usually take 3-4 weeks for order fulfillment. We will provide you with a delivery estimate in 1 business day. We are an authorized dealer.
The LP32 connects to your computer, iOS device or audio network through USB2 or AVB-TSN Ethernet to provide four 8-channel banks of ADAT optical digital audio I/O. The unit supports the industry standard 4-channel SMUX format when operating at 88.2 or 96 kHz. At any sample rate, each input and output bank is individually switchable to stereo TOSLink (optical S/PDIF).
Housed in a compact, aluminum alloy enclosure you can take anywhere, the LP32 is equally well-suited for studio, stage or industrial applications, with or without a computer. As an interface, router or stand-alone mixer, the LP32 provides up to 32 separate optical input and output channels, 64 channels over USB, 32 channels of audio networking and stereo headphone output, for 258 simultaneous I/O channels.
Connect your optical-equipped gear and then record, monitor, route, process and convert all of these live inputs using the on-board 48-channel large console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain on your computer. Apply hardware DSP-driven effects processing to inputs, outputs and busses, independent of your host computer. Add Classic Reverb™ with lengths up to 60 seconds. Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ, modeled vintage compression, and gating.
After recording and mixing in the studio, unplug the LP32 from the computer and take it on the road for operation as a stand-alone mixer with effects. Connect an Apple Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable and control everything from your smartphone and tablet, or both simultaneously.
Through AVB Ethernet, connect another MOTU AVB interface for more I/O - or connect to an expanded MOTU AVB network with multiple interfaces and computers.
Control everything from your favorite web browser running on your laptop, tablet and smartphone connected wirelessly or locally to the audio network.
From studio to stage to corporate campus, the LP32 delivers state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- 32 channels of ADAT optical "lightpipe"audio - Four independent banks of 8-channel ADAT optical at 44.1 or 48 kHz or 4-channel SMUX (16 channels total) at 88.2 or 96 kHz.
- Support for TOSLink - Each optical input or output is individually switchable to stereo TOSLink (optical S/PDIF), regardless of the current sample rate setting (from 44.1 to 96 kHz).
- Flexible router, converter and splitter - Send any input to any output, or split to multiple output channels. Convert any format to any other (Optical, AVB-TSN and USB). Includes routing to and from the computer, plus any devices on the AVB-TSN network.
- Stand-alone operation with wireless control - Connect a standard Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, routing/splitting, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects.
- DSP mixing and effects processing - Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 stereo groups, access to 32 network inputs, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate and compression.
- Ultra-low latency and proven, high-performance MOTU drivers - Universal connectivity over high-speed USB 2.0 (3.0 and iOS compatible) and AVB. Renowned drivers deliver industry-leading low latency and rock solid performance.
- Comprehensive metering - The full-color LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all I/O. Access hardware settings from a simple and convenient menu.
- Convenient headphone monitoring - Assignable front-panel headphone output with volume control allows for monitoring of any stereo channel pair.
- Word clock I/O - Standard word clock input and output for resolving to other digital audio gear or house sync.
- 32-bit floating point processing - The LP32's mixing and effects DSP engine delivers virtually unlimited headroom and the utmost in sound quality.
- Modeled vintage effects processing - Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- Web app control from any device - Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop, tablet and smartphone connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
- System expansion - Add a 2nd MOTU AVB-equipped interface with a simple CAT-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately).
- AVB-TSN audio networking - Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB-TSN switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (100 meters point to point). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Audio analysis tools - includes a full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall"display, full-featured oscilloscope, X-Y plot and phase analyzer.
- AudioDesk - Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and mastering.
- MOTU LP32 ADAT USB2/AVB Ethernet Audio Interface
- Power Adapter