Digidesign 192 I/O Chassis Stock w/ 8-In/8-Out/8-Digital IO
This used Digidesign 192 IO Chassis includes one (1) installed D/A Card with 8 analog outputs, one (1) installed A/D Card with 8 analog inputs, (1) installed Digital I/O Card, BNC Cable, and a Power Cable.
This unit is in used condition with plenty of marks and wear from use, including some scratches in the face plate and some indentations on the top of the unit won't be visible when racked. This unit has been fully tested and works great. It is missing 1 of the card slot covers from the back. To be clear, this has the aes/ebu, spdif, and lightpipe 2 channel that's stock with all of these, and everything else needed, including the internal ribbon cables. Also it comes with one (1) D/A Card, one (1) A/D Card, and one (1) Digital I/O card installed. Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
192 I/O, the flagship of the Pro Tools|HD interface family, is the best-sounding audio interface ever offered from Digidesign, rivaling similar products costing more than twice its price. In addition to support for up to 16 channels of analog and digital input and output, 192 I/O features a wide range of analog and digital I/O options to choose from, including 8 channels of high-definition, pristine-quality analog I/O, 8 channels of AES/EBU, 8 channels of TDIF, 16 channels of ADAT, and 2 additional channels of AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O.
In designing the Pro Tools|HD environment, we didn't just stop at supporting up to 96 kHz sample rates - we decided to go all the way and support up to an astonishing 192 kHz. As the flagship audio interface for Pro Tools|HD, 192 I/O supports 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, and 44.1 kHz sample rates.
With 192 I/O, you're prepared for both working with the latest standards in the world of professional audio production as well as for the emergence of future standards. The new, higher sample rates and 24-bit resolution you get with 192 I/O mean you're able to capture every nuance of sound with the utmost clarity and precision.
- 50 possible inputs and outputs
- Supports up to 16 simultaneous channels of high-definition I/O
- Extremely flexible analog and digital I/O
- Card option bay for analog or digital I/O expansion with 192 AD, 192 DA, or 192 Digital cards
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Comes with a wide range of digital I/O, including 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O, 8 channels of TDIF I/O, 16 channels of ADAT I/O, and 2 additional channels of AES/EBU or S/PDIF I/O
- Word (1x) and Slave Clock (256x) input/output
- Switchable, real-time sample rate conversion on digital inputs on the 192 Digital card, which allows easy streaming of digital signals at any sample rate
- Soft-Clip Limiter that allows higher levels to disk for punchier, hotter recordings
- Expansion Port that allows for direct connection of another 192 I/O or 96 I/O
- Legacy Peripheral port that allows for connection of 888|24, 882|20, 1622, or 24-Bit ADAT Bridge I/Os*