Avid HD Digital Option Card for HD I/O ProTools Expansion 8-Channels
This used Avid HD Digital Option Card for HD I/O comes with a ribbon cable and will ship in an anti-static bag.
This card is in very good condition with normal wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition. Only what is pictured is included.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
The HD I/O Digital Option from Avid is an expansion board that adds eight channels each of AES/EBU (supports 192kHz single-wire and dual-wire), TDIF, and ADAT (supports S/MUX II and IV) input and output to the Avid HD I/O.
Dependent on the current configuration of the HD I/O chassis, the expansion option can add additional digital I/Os either as an add-on, or by swapping out existing boards.
- Expansion board for the Avid HD I/O
- Adds 8 channels of AES/EBU input and output (supports 192kHz single-wire and dual-wire)
- Adds 8 channels of TDIF input and output
- Adds 8 channels of ADAT input and output (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- Expand the digital I/O on the chassis or swap out cards for customized configurations