Believe it or not, it is possible to record and mix an entire song with the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Package. In this video series, we show you how we recorded and mixed an entire song using this affordable audio recording package.
Watch this video series to see how we did it!
Setting up and Recording the Song
How We Mixed this Song: Part 1
How We Mixed this Song: Part 2
What We Like
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio includes everything you need to start recording studio quality audio right out of the box. It's easy to setup, download the software, and start recording in just a few minutes - all you need is your creativity!
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface
- Focusrite CM25 MKII Studio Condenser Microphone (with stand mount attachment)
- Focusrite HP60 MKII Headphones
- 3-Meter XLR Microphone Cable
- USB (Type C-A) Cable
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective - The Plug-In Collective continues to add value to your interface and your music recording by giving you free software and discounts every few months.
If you liked the videos in this article, consider subscribing to our YouTube channel - thank you!
Sign up for our All Access newsletter and enjoy helpful tips and tricks, exclusive discounts, and industry news sent straight to you inbox. Subscribers are also automatically entered into our quarterly gear giveaways.