Our newest and most unique addition to our microphone lineup is MXL microphones. MXL combine excellent pricing, unique sonic character, and original cosmetic design. Their mics have vibe inside and out. Check out our MXL offerings here. NEW - MXL Gold 35 - $695.00
You can't miss the stunning gold-plated metal finish on the MXL Gold 35, but this large diaphragm condenser mic is not merely for show. Advanced design and engineering features like a large 35mm gold diaphragm and low noise circuitry reveal the most subtle sonic details and provide the ultimate warmth and openness. Whether you're into high-energy rock, soft and mellow R&B, or want to record your favorite instrument, the MXL Gold 35 will have a coveted spot in your microphone collection.
New - MXL CR-77 Ribbon Microphone - $179.95
- Designed for Benjamin Wright (Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Aretha Franklin)
- Large 35mm capsule that brings out every sonic detail
- Warm tone that sweetens female R&B vocals
- Open sound that enhances vocals and acoustic guitars
- Low-noise circuitry that keeps recordings crystal clear
The MXL CR77 is a dynamic stage microphone that melds vintage style with modern design elements both inside and out. Behind the grill, an integrated foam windscreen filters out plosives and background noise while the super cardioid polar pattern rejects periphery noise. The CR77 also features a built-in shockmount to reduce noise from floor vibrations, allowing the singer to come in close to the mic while performing. The CR77's construction is robust and heavy to withstand the rigors of the road. With its distinctive black chrome, perforated metal grill and matte black body, the MXL CR77 commands the stage.
NEW - MXL CR-21 Stereo SDC Pair - $149.95
- Elevates stage presence with distinct character
- Internal windscreen and integrated shockmount
- Directional super cardioid pattern
- Rugged construction
- Sleek black and chrome body
The state-of-the-art MXL CR21 Pair of microphones record in vivid detail. Suited for drum overheads, acoustic instruments, and pianos; the pencil condensers are also a powerful option in tight situations. The CR21 mics sound clean, articulate, and full. With a fast transient response, the mics accurately pick up every scintillating detail of the performance. The black and black chrome design lends character while staying unobtrusive.
- Transformerless preamp for low noise and distortion
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy