This used Tascam DP-02CF Portastudio Recorder comes with the Power Adapter, an Owner's Manual, and a 512MB Compact Flash Card.
This recorder is in good condition with normal wear from use. This unit has been fully tested, and works as it should. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
TASCAM's DP-02CF combines 8-track CD-quality recording with a Portastudio interface - designed for musicians who want to record quickly and have fun. A matched pair of TASCAM mic pres features XLR inputs with phantom power for condenser mics and a guitar in for direct recording. Each channel gives you dedicated controls for instant access to fader level, record arm/track mute, pan, effect send, high and low EQ. There's also an EQ frequency button for finer control over the mix.
The DP-02CF records two channels at a time to a compact flash card. When you're satisfied with your production, arm the dedicated master track for your stereo mixdown. You can transfer your tracks and mixes or backup your song to a computer through a speedy USB 2.0 connection for MP3 encoding or CD burning from your Mac or PC.
- Two XLR mic/line inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones
- Eight-track recording at uncompressed 44.1k/16-bit audio quality
- Portastudio-based interface with volume fader, pan, effect send, high and low EQ controls per channel
- EQ frequency button to access high and low EQ shelf frequencies
- USB 2.0 interface for transferring tracks, mixes and backup files to a computer
- Dedicated stereo master track for mixdown
- Internal metronome and bar/beat display for song position
- Headphone output
- Stereo line outputs on RCA analog and S/PDIF optical digital connectors