This is a brand new license for Sonarworks Upgrade Reference 3 or 4 Headphone to SoundID Reference for Headphones delivered via digital download.
Please note: All software sales are final! We are unable to accept returns or apply refunds for any software purchases.
A headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound. In less than 20 minutes you can calibrate your existing headphones with more than 280 headphone calibration profiles already included in the software as ready-to-use presets. With an applied calibration profile SoundID sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies so you can make music that sounds great everywhere. You can also now make custom adjustments to the target curve in real time with the new custom target feature. With accurate studio reference sound you can seamlessly switch between headphones and rooms. Finally, ensure continuity of your workflow regardless of distance, your gear or set-up.
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
- Sonarworks Upgrade Reference 3 or 4 Headphone to SoundID Reference for Headphones (Delivered via Digital Download)
We are an authorized Sonarworks dealer.