This Shure M367 Portable Mic Mixer comes with a Power Cable.
This unit is in good condition with normal wear from use, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included. This unit can be powered via a Power Cable (included) or via 2 9-Volt batteries (not included).
The popular Shure M367 field mixer provides all the features necessary for professional field mixing. The mixer features 6 high quality transformer-balanced XLR inputs and 2 XLR mono outputs (1 mic and 1 line). All input channels and one of the two outputs are switchable between Mic and Line level signal. The M367 is completely portable, capable of both AC and battery operation via two 9 volt alkaline batteries. A VU meter is provided for comprehensive metering of audio level and battery life. The M367 also features Low-Cut filter switches on all channels, a peak limiter switch and Phantom power on all 6 input channels. Additional features include a Mix Bus output for cascading to additional M367 or 267 mixers, 1kHz tone oscillator, and Headphone/Monitor (pull out) pot for monitoring signal on channel input or Monitor In jack.
- AC / Battery Operation -The M367 is capable of power via AC or Battery operation. Battery operation is achieved using standard 9 volt alkaline batteries. With two fresh batteries the M367 operates for about eight hours. The AC power cable is included.
- Balanced XLR Inputs - All 6 inputs are transformer-balanced XLR connections. This provides a higher gain and lower noise floor minimizing hum, RF interference etc.
- Mic / Line Level Switchable - All 6 inputs and Main output are capable of handling both Mic and Line level signal. This gives the M367 the versatility to handle applications ranging from P.A. or audio for video recording.
- Peak Limiter - The defeatable Peak Limiter switch minimizes audio peaking caused from signal overload.
- Low-Cut Filter - All 6 channels feature a Low-Cut (High Pass) filter. This is useful for eliminating low frequency noise caused by rumble, wind etc.
- Mix Bus Out - The MIx Bus Output sends the entire signal flow to additional M367 or 267 mixers. This gives the M367 the ability to cascade, resulting in more inputs.