Shure FP33 3 Channel Stereo Field Mixer FP-33
This used Shure FP33 3-Channel Field Mixer comes with a Power Supply.
This mixer is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works exactly as it should. Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included.
The FP33 is a 3-input, 2 output, portable stereo mixer specifically designed for remote audio recording, electronic field production, electronic news gathering, and location film production.
FP33 features include: High-quality, sealed input potentiometers, Dynamic range of over 100dB 48V phantom, 12V phantom power, and 12V T (A-B) power, LED indicators of input levels, output peaks, limiter action, and low battery. Pop-up pan pots and a link switch to couple inputs 2&3 into a stereo pair, Mix Bus to connect an additional FP33 or FP32A, comprehensive headphone monitoring control including headphone MS stereo matrix, internal DIP switches for over 4,000 customized setups. The FP33 has an exceptionally low self-noise and a wide dynamic range that are perfect for use with DAT and other digital recording media.
- Exceptionally quiet design, suitable for use with DAT and other digital formats
- Extended frequency response of 20 HzÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬"20 kHz
- Dynamic range greater than 100 dB
- Transformer balanced inputs and outputs for superior rejection of RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Three selectable mic/line inputs
- Two selectable mic/line outputs
- Wide range input gain controls handle hot signal levels without attenuators
- 48 V phantom, 12 V phantom, and 12 V T (A-B) microphone power
- Pop-up pan pots
- Link switch gangs inputs 2 and 3 to control a stereo microphone
- Switchable low-cut filters on each input
- Bi-color LED signal presence and peak indicator for each input
- Professional VU meters with selectable timed or toggled backlighting
- Dual clutched Master gain control for simultaneous or separate adjustment of output levels
- Bi-color LED limiter and peak indicator for each output
- Two linkable output peak limiters with adjustable thresholds and release times
- Slate microphone and slate tone with selectable functions
- Isolated two-way talk-back using Monitor In and modified Slate Mic/Tape Out jack
- High tolerance 3.5 mm jacks for stereo Tape Out and Monitor In
- 1 kHz tone oscillator
- Mix bus jack and cable to link FP33 or FP32A mixers
- Headphone monitor mode switch to select L, L+R (Mono), R, or Stereo
- Internal headphone level adjustments to balance postÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬"master audio levels and Monitor In levels at the headphone output
- Selectable M/S decoding circuit for headphone monitor.
- Mixer/Monitor In switch (locking and momentary)
- Internal Monitor defeat switch for split-feed headphone operation
- Headphone volume control
- 1/4 in. and 3.5 mm jacks for stereo headphone outputs.
- Customized operation via internal DIP switches, trim pots, slide switches, and optional jumpers
- Regulated voltage rails (Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â±15 Vdc) provide exceptional headroom
- Bi-color power On/Off LED
- Battery check switch and low battery warning LED
- Non-polarized external power jack
- External power operating range of 12 to 30 Vdc
- Soft-touch, color coded control knobs with raised position indicators
- Metal XLR input and output connectors
- Rugged, plated metal chassis
- Operates for 8 hours on two 9 V alkaline batteries (not included)