Shure FP32 3-Channel Field Mixer
This used Shure FP32 3-Channel Field Mixer comes with a Power Adapter.
This mixer is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition. Only what is pictured is included.
The FP32 is a portable stereo mixer for electronic news gathering, electric field production, or film production. This very small mixer provides all the most needed features and quality for professional stereo broadcast remotes.
- Three transformer-coupled, 3-socket XLR-connector inputs; each switchable to low-impedance microphone or line level
- Phantom (simplex) or A-B(T) power for condenser microphones available at each microphone input
- Built-in tone oscillator for level checks or line tests
- Slate microphone with automatic gain control (AGC) for take identification or for emergency use
- Slate tone for identifying take locations during editing
- Stereo monitor input for headphone listening to external signal with no interruption of broadcast or taping function of mixer
- Transformer coupled, Left and Right 3-pin XLR-connector outputs, each switchable either to low-impedance balanced microphone or to 600-ohm balanced line-level
- Left and Right tape outputs to feed tape recorder inputs or other unbalanced Aux-level inputs
- Two stereo headphone jacks (8 to 2,000 ohms, 1/4-inch and 3.4 mm jacks) driven by stereo headphone power amplifier with separate phones level control. Either or both jacks can drive Aux or unbalanced line-level inputs.
- Controls & Indicators:
- Active-feedback-type input gain controls permit direct input of high-level sources without input attenuators
- Pan pots, with center detent, for each input permit infinitely variable assignment of input signals to left or right outputs
- Lo-Cut filters available at each input to reduce extraneous low-frequency interference
- Built-in Limiter with adjustable threshold - prevents output clipping of mixer or input overload of amplifier, telephone line, or tape deck
- LED indicator flashes during Limiter operation or to signal overload with Limiter defeated
- Professional dual VU meters for Left and Right channels, factory set for 0 VU = +4 dBm, internally adjustable for other VU levels
- VU lamp, stays illuminated while push button is depressed, automatic 4-second turnoff after button is released
- Battery check function with readout on VU meter
- Dual clutched Master gain control for individually adjustable or tracking Left and Right levels at Lin/Mic and Tape outputs, as well as Tone Oscillator and Slate Mic levels
- Phone level control adjusts output at both headphone jacks
- Mixer is powered by two (2) standard 9V alkaline batteries that also supply phantom power for condenser microphones
- Phantom power input jack for use with external phantom supply
- Extremely low battery drain provides 6-hour minimum battery life under normal conditions
- Separate 9V alkaline battery supplies A-B power for condenser microphones; third battery is not required if A-B power is not used
- Spring-loaded battery compartment prevents incorrect insertion of batteries; batteries available for replacement instantly when compartment door is opened
- Mixer can be externally powered from any 11 to 18 Vdc source such as: battery belt pack, automotive electrical system, video tape recorder, or low-ripple ac power converter