This is a brand new license for PSP Audio Vintage Warmer 2 Analog-style Compressor/Limiter delivered via digital download.
Please note: All software sales are final! We are unable to accept returns or apply refunds for any software purchases.
PSP VintageWarmer2 (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST and RTAS for Windows; VST, RTAS and MAS for Mac OS Classic) is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- Semi Automated Release mode.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- Library of presets
- PSP Audio Vintage Warmer 2 Analog-style Compressor/Limiter (Delivered via Digital Download)
We are an authorized PSP Audio dealer.