This is a brand new license for PSP Audio E27 Multi-stage EQ Plugin delivered via digital download.
Please note: All software sales are final! We are unable to accept returns or apply refunds for any software purchases.
PSP E27 is a multistage equalizer plug-in (VST3, VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST3, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX) modeled after the analog equalizer E27 produced by Avedis Audio Electronics. E27 offers three-band equalization with nine selectable frequencies in a standard 500x package. This equalizer offers +/-16dB of boost/cut at musically selected frequency ranges, and offers gentle saturation. Low and high filters can work in bell or shelf mode with a single click. E27 is suitable for both mixing and mastering. PSP E27 offers additional preamp stage for global level control. This EQ plug-in catches nonlinear behavior of analog devices.
- Software plug-in modeled after the Avedis™ E27
- Oversampled for smoother analog type high frequencies
- 3-bands with 9 frequencies per band with x2 for additional bands
- ±16 dB of boost and cut
- Shelving option for low and high frequencies
- PA11 pre-amp stage for global output level control
- Selectable high-pass filter
- DRIVE feature increases input while simultaneously decreases output
- Suitable for tracking, mixing, and mastering
- PSP Audio E27 Multi-stage EQ Plugin (Delivered via Digital Download)
We are an authorized PSP Audio dealer.