This used PreSonus Eureka AD192 Digital Option Card will ship in an anti-static bag.
This option card is in good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested and works exactly as it should Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included.
The AD192 Digital Option Card for the Eureka Pro Recording Channel features Word Clock I/O, both AES and SPDIF outputs, 24-bit word length and sample rates of 44.1k, 48k, 96k and 192k. In addition, both Professional and Consumer digital formats are support for further flexibility and compatibility. Balanced TRS line input (RIGHT INPUT) is also included so that only one AD192 is needed for using two Eureka's in dual mono or stereo applications.
The PreSonus Eureka pro Recording Channel is fast becoming a favorite preamp among many professional and project studio owners. The ultra flexible Eureka becomes even more powerful with the AD192 by adding high-quality digital output to a professional recording channel with microphone input impedance selection, tube simulation, variable compressor and ultra smooth three band parametric EQ.
- Bit Resolution: up to 24-Bit
- Sample Rates Supported: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Word Clock: In / Out via BNC Connector
- Supported Digital Formats: Professional, Consumer
- Simultaneous Digital Ouputs: AES/EBU and S/PDIF
- Analog Line Input: (one AD192 card supports two Eurekas) 1/4" Balanced TRS
- THD: + N 0.002 %
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 114dB
- Dynamic Range: 114dB