This is a brand new PreSonus Eris E66 MTM Near Field Studio Monitor. This is for a single monitor.
Eris E66 Active MTM monitors deliver smooth on- and off-axis response with more dynamic output than conventional two-way studio monitor configurations, thanks to their MTM (midwoofer-tweeter-midwoofer) design, which features a 1.25-inch silk dome high-frequency driver nested between two 6.5-inch Kevlar® low-frequency drivers. The nested MTM configuration facilitates both vertical and horizontal loudspeaker placement while providing improved spatial resolution with a much wider sweet spot than conventional designs. The weave and nature of the dual Kevlar® woofers helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener's ear, resulting in a less colored, more cohesive sound. These dual woofers operate in parallel within the same frequency range, acting to minimize phase displacement to provide optimal stereo imaging.
- Nested MTM design with dual Kevlar® drivers provides smooth on- and off-axis response with more dynamic output than conventional two-way studio monitor configurations
- MTM design minimizes phase displacement and leads to improved spatial resolution and a much wider sweet spot
- Dual 6.5-inch, custom-woven Kevlar LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome HF driver ensures smooth high-frequency performance that is never fatiguing to the ears
- Unique design supports vertical and horizontal loudspeaker placement to fit into any mix environment
- 140W Class A/B bi-amplification for an open, clear sound
- Acoustic tuning controls help to compensate for room anomalies, providing a consistent frequency response customized for your mix environment
- Balanced XLR, balanced 1/4-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low-cut filter (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) compensates for room placement
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, and subsonic filter protection
- Power: 110-120V, 50/60 Hz or 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
We are an authorized PreSonus dealer.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov