Open Box Washburn Heritage D100SWCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Case, Natural
This open box Washburn Heritage D100SWCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitarcomes in a Natural finish and includes a Hard Case.
At A Glance
- Case Included: Yes
- Actual Instrument Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Crafted in: China
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
A Cutaway-Electric version of Washburn’s Heritage Series all solid wood D100S Dreadnought. The D100SWCE is upgraded with a Fishman Presys Blend preamp and under saddle transducer with a microphone blend. A solid Torrefied Sitka Spruce soundboard paired with solid mahogany back and sides provides for an aged voice that harkens back to the prewar golden era of acoustic guitar building.
All Heritage Series Solid Wood acoustics share the following Series details: Ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Heritage Faux-Tortoise pick guard, Ivoroid body binding, Pearl head stock logo, Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs, and hard shell case.
- Top Wood: Torrefied Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: 2-ring, Abalone/Maple
- Type: Acoustic Guitars
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Style: 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
- Controls: Volume / EQ=bass, mid, treble / notch / micblend / phase
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys+ Blend EQ with built in mic & tuner.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronze
- Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with Walnut Rails & 2-way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: Offset 3mm dots
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Hardware: Chrome hardware
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Graphtech Ratio Tuned w/Black buttons
- D100SWCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Natural
- Hard Case
Limited Lifetime (1 Year Electronics)