Open Box PreSonus Studio 68c USB-C Audio Interface 68-C
This is an open box PreSonus Studio 68c USB-C Audio Interface.
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
Ideal for small productions and electronic artists, the Studio 68c provides stunning sound quality with four of PreSonus®' famed XMAX analog mic preamps, plus professional metering and monitoring features. Two stereo outputs provide flexible output options. A powerful headphone amp with A/B switching lets you listen in to either mix, ideal for live-performance applications. The Studio 68c is an audio production powerhouse right out of the box.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. High-quality converters and PreSonus' professional-grade XMAX mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion. XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound, so you'll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. Professional input and output metering let you keep an eye on your levels when you're recording by yourself. An easy-to-use direct monitor control blends the analog input signals with playback from your computer, simplifying monitoring. Route two different stereo mixes to dedicated DC coupled outputs. Listen in to either mix on your headphones with a quick Cue A / B button toggle.
When you're upgrading your performance rig or building a custom production studio, the Studio 68c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound, with the professional tools you need to achieve world-class results.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 6 inputs/6 outputs (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs, 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch TRS main outputs and 2 balanced 1/4-inch TRS line outputs for monitor mixing all DC coupled for sending control voltages
- High-power headphone output
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O and MIDI In/Out
- Direct monitoring with Cue mix A/B (for headphone output)
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
- Includes Studio One Artist®, Studio Magic Software Suite, and Ableton® Live Lite
- Studio 68c
- Power Supply
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite