Open Box MXL 2003A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
This is an open box MXL 2003A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
Large diaphragm microphones are widely used to record vocals and other featured sound sources due to their low noise and ability to capture more acoustic energy than smaller diaphragm mics. Designed with a large, highly sensitive condenser capsule, the 2003A captures the detail and rich sound of vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, and percussion recordings. A selectable bass roll off reduces unwanted low frequency rumble and a 10db pad attenuates the mic so that it can reproduce a wide range of sounds. Included are a shock mount to minimize unwanted vibrations and a carrying case.
- Large-diaphragm mic with a vintage-modeled capsule design
- Transformerless FET preamp for a smooth, even response
- Outstanding realism for vocal and instrument recordings
- Bass roll-off and attenuator for added flexibility
- 2003A Mic
- MXL-56 High Isolation Shockmount
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Pouch