Open Box Lindell 7X-500 500-Series FET Style Compressor/Limiter
Pixel Pro Audio's Choice
Finding affordable FET compression for a 500-series rack has been nearly impossible until Lindell released the 7X500. This compressor is perfect for bass, punchy snares and of course, aggressive vocals.
This is an open box Lindell 7X500 500-Series F.E.T Compressor.
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
The Seven X Five Hundred is a one channel compressor/limiter. It's a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as "High Pass Sidechain Filter", "Mix Knob" mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression).
The 7X-500 is our take on the classic "1176 Sound". It can be smooth or it can be a rock'n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in).
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 3 Step Switched Attack Times
- 3 Step Switched Release Times
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 300Hz
- 3 Step Swithched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
- True Hardware Bypass
- Transformers Balanced Ouput
- 20-LED Gain Reduction Meter