Open Box Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q Dark Sunburst 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
This open box Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q 4-String Electric Bass Guitar comes in a Dark Sunburst finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 7.55 pounds
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
Versatile style and enormous sound collide in the all-new Jackson® JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q.
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with quilt maple top features a large upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âgraphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour and 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS3Q provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass™ bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ). With the push/pull selector, you'll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Offering more boom for your buck, the 4-string, 34"-scale Spectra Bass JS3Q comes in a vibrant Amber Blue Burst or Dark Sunburst finish with black nickel hardware and a unique Jackson 2x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Pickguard: None
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Body Shape: Spectra Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Toggle Switch (Pickup Coil Split)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HiMass™
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 2-Way Toggle (Pickup Coil Split)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Hardshell Gig Bag (p/n 2994722100)