Open Box Audio-Technica AT4033a Condenser Microphone
Pixel Pro Audio's Choice
We are always impressed when we hear a 40-series microphone from Audio-Technica. The AT4033a comes in at a very affordable price point and is used as the vocal mic of choice for many professional producers for the way it makes a vocal jump out of the speakers and stand out in a mix.
This is an open box Audio-Technica AT4033a Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
The latest edition of the legendary AT4033 microphone, the side-address AT4033a offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A studio classic and bluegrass favorite, the AT4033 cardioid studio condenser is the microphone that broke the US$1000-barrier in its class. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033a's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals. Includes the AT8449a shock mount for superior isolation.
- Cardioid condenser capsule
- 30 Hz-20,000 Hz frequency response
- Low frequency roll-off
- Output- 145 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Requires phantom power
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Audio-Technica AT4033a Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT8449a Shock Mount
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Protective Carrying Case