Open Box AKG P820 High Performance Dual-Capsule Tube Microphone
This is an open box AKG P820 High Performance Dual-Capsule Tube Microphone.
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
The P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums. With its dual one-inch diaphragm capsule and the advanced ECC83 dual-triode circuitry, the P820 Tube delivers real tube sound and raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 80 - 12 dB/octave (selectable on remote control unit)
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure of eight
- P820 Tube Microphone
- Spider Shock Mount
- Metal Carrying Case