This is a brand new Neumann KH 120 A W 5.25″ 2-Way Active Studio Monitor and a White finish.
Powerful compact bi-amplified studio monitor with superb impulse response and resolution.
The KH 120 is Neumann's trailblazer model and development yardstick for compact studio monitors. It has been a reference class for close-range monitoring since 2011. Enormous power reserves meet high-precision sound conduction. The result: Maximum signal fidelity and distinctly contoured transients across the entire, neutrally designed frequency response. This enables you to precisely control tonal depth, spatial image and even the smallest details in the mix.
- Compact bi-amplified studio monitor with a high efficiency
- Exceptional bass depth and transient response from 52 to 21k Hz
- Precise dispersion, optimized for near-field applications
- Available in anthracite and white
- 1 x KH 120 Studio Monitor
- 4 x Self-adhesive feet
- 1 x Mains Cable EU
- 1 x Safety Guide
- 1 x Supplement “Getting Started Quickly”
We are an authorized Neumann dealer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.