Motu Traveler Firewire Audio Interface
This used MOTU Traveler Firewire Audio Interface comes with a FireWire Cable.
This interface is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition. Only what is pictured is included.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
The Traveler provides eight channels of pristine 192kHz analog recording and playback, combined with all of the digital I/O you need: ADAT optical, AES/EBU and S/PDIF (both TOSLink and RCA). Expand your system by connecting additional Traveler, 828 or 896 FireWire audio interfaces.
The Traveler's four microphone/instrument pre-amps are equipped with individual 48V phantom power switches and digital Precision Trim controls, conveniently adjusted from the front panel or the included CueMix Console software. No mixer is required, thanks to CueMix DSP, the Traveler's latency-free, 8-bus digital mixer. Connect all of your studio gear, including microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines and even effects processors. Then monitor all of these live inputs via the Traveler's main outs, headphone jack and/or any other output - with no latency and no processor drain on your computer. You can even create separate monitor mixes for the main outs, headphones and other outputs. Control everything from the CueMix Console software or directly from the Traveler's front-panel.
The Traveler slides easily into your backpack or briefcase and fits neatly beneath your laptop. Record in the most remote locations with the complete freedom of battery power. You can even use the Traveler as a stand-alone mixer. Tweak your mix on the spot with the Traveler's backlit LCD and front-panel controls
Eight channels of ADAT optical I/O make the Traveler an ideal companion for a digital console. The ADAT lightpipe connection supports sample rates up to 96kHz.
The Traveler includes a 16-channel MIDI interface. Simply plug in your FireWire cable, and both MIDI and audio are ready to go. Connect any MIDI device, such as a controller keyboard, synth module, automated control surface or drum machine. Timing is sample-accurate with supporting software.
- Sturdy lightweight construction-ready to travel with you anywhere.
- Compact size (14.75 x 9 inches)-fits easily into a napsack, briefcase or computer bag and sits perfectly under any laptop.
- Powered by computer* or battery-no additional power supply necessary for complete recording freedom.
- 20 channels with 4 mic inputs-all the I/O you need.
- Individual 48V phantom power-mix and match microphones.
- Digital Precision Trim-adjust preamp gain in 1dB increments; save and recall multiple trim setups.
- Record at sample rates up to 192kHz.
- CueMix DSP-provides latency-free monitoring system.
- Front-panel control-access your entire mix, or any Traveler setting, directly from the front panel.
- Stand-alone operation-program your mixes at the studio and then bring the Traveler to your gig-no computer needed. Just plug in any DC power adapter (10-24 volts, tip positive or negative). Need to tweak the mix? Do it on site using the back-lit LCD and front-panel controls.
- Multiple CueMix DSP mixes-create different monitor mixes for the main outs and headphones.