M-Audio Oxygen PRO 49 49-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller
M-Audio Oxygen PRO 49 49-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller
The Oxygen Pro 49 is a powerful, 49-key USB powered MIDI controller that allows you to create the music you want to make even easier! The new Oxygen Pro controllers open up worlds of expression and creativity and make bringing your production ideas to life more seamless than ever. Taking feedback from users and artists alike, these controllers are the ultimate studio and live performance tools, allowing you to keep your focus on creating music—not programming your software. It doesn't matter if you want to create music on the go or in the studio, the M-Audio Oxygen Pro series is perfectly flexible for your workflow.
Seamless DAW & Performance Control with Auto-Mapping
It's simple to use the Oxygen Pro 49 controller with any DAW with the Oxygen Pro 49's automatically mapped controls such as Transport, Faders, Channel controls (Record Arm, Solo, Mute, and Select), Pan controls and more. Whether you use Ableton, Pro Tools, MPC Beats, Cubase, Logic, Studio One or any other major DAW, just select your DAW in the Oxygen Pro 49 and select the correct configuration in your DAW, and the Oxygen Pro 49's controls will be completely integrated into your DAW! It also instantly maps to all the virtual instruments included with the Oxygen Pro 49 (Velvet, Mini Grand, Vacuum, Boom, DB33, Xpand!2). These world-class Air Music Tech plugins can be fully controlled by the Oxygen Pro 49 and used in real-time as you create and mix your music.
With Smart Chord and Smart Scale technology, creating music and transferring what's in your imagination to what you hear coming out of your computer has never been easier!
With Smart Chord activated, pressing a single key or pad will play a full chord rather than just one note. The key or pad you press will determine the root note in the chord. The rest of the chord's properties (Major, Minor, and Voicing - 1,3,5; 1,3,7; 1,3,5,7, etc.) are determined by the settings you choose. Smart Chord also has a Custom Mode which lets you to determine the chord structure that will be assigned to each key by manually playing it. For example, if you select Custom Mode, and play a 1-b3-5-b7 chord, every key will then be assigned to play this chord structure. The note of the key you press will serve as the root of the chord and all of the parameters can be edited right on the Oxygen Pro 49!
The Oxygen Pro 49 also features intelligent Smart Scale technology. With Smart Scale, you can set the key bed so that only notes in the selected scale are able to be played. This allows you to play within a chosen scale without the risk of playing any "wrong" notes. You can choose from 16 different scale variations when assigning a scale to the keyboard. Smart Scale is easy to activate and deactivate and allows you to set the scale parameters you need to keep you focused on creating.
Professional Producer Features
Built into the Oxygen Pro 49 are features that are essential to creating modern day pop, electronic, hip hop, and dance music. Note Repeat and the built-in Arpeggiator open up a world of precise music production and live sound techniques to make your music sound professional.
Note Repeat allows you to hold down any of the custom-made M-Audio performance pads and you'll hear a repeated rhythmic pattern at a selectable note division. The Note Repeat feature can be activated momentarily or can be used in Latch mode. If you choose Momentary, holding the Note Repeat button will make the note played by the pad automatically repeat. If you choose Latch, pressing any pad will cause its assigned note to repeat without you having to hold down the Note Repeat button.
The built-in Arpeggiator will affect anything you are playing on the keys from any virtual instrument in your DAW. When the Arpeggiator is activated, the keyboard will repeatedly play the pressed keys in sequence. The arpeggiator's timing and rhythm is based on the keyboard's time division setting and either the keyboard's or your DAW's tempo setting. Each note in the arpeggio will be the length you've selected for the time division setting; for example, if you select 1/4, each note in the arpeggio will be a quarter note. This powerful tool can operate in Latch or Momentary mode, making it easy to unleash your creativity.
With great feel in a lightweight chassis, the Oxygen Pro 49 controller provides a new level of creative inspiration. The M-Audio PrecisionTouch key bed combines professional semi-weighted action with advanced high-speed key bed scanning technology for an ultra-expressive playing experience. This custom key bed also features Channel Aftertouch, giving users added expression and control. Channel Aftertouch enables you to affect the sound of a virtual instrument plugin by continuously scanning how much pressure you apply to any key after initially pressing it. This makes creating the mood, dynamics and emotion you want to deliver in your music natural and fast.
- Best-in-class, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and assignable zones
- (16) RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, and more
- (8) assignable knobs for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW controls and more
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters
- Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
- Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels & 1/4" sustain pedal input
- USB-MIDI connection and 5-pin MIDI Output for controlling external MIDI gear
- Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits
- Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package
- MPC Beats - Whatever you set out to achieve, MPC Beats will get you started. Incorporating the finest parts of the legendary MPC workflow, MPC Beats features all the essential tools for pro production. Edit samples, mixdown your tracks, find any sound with the synth engines found on the legendary MPCs, record audio and much more. MPC Beats will host your AU/VST plugins so as you expand your arsenal, know you'll have complete compatibility with industry standard virtual studio technology.
- Ableton Live Lite - Ableton Live Lite is one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.
- AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3 - Hybrid 3.0 is the next generation in synthesis. This high-definition virtual synthesizer combines the coveted warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities. The result is the best of both worlds - a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
- AIR Music Technology Velvet - AIR Music's Velvet is a virtual electronic piano that combines five legendary electric pianos from the 60s and 70s into one versatile instrument. Based on the Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, Wurlitzer 200A and Hohner Pianet-T, Velvet accurately emulates the sound quality, response and nuances of each original instrument to bring your piano tracks to life.
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand - AIR Music's Mini Grand is a simple-to-use yet powerful virtual piano instrument with seven different acoustic piano sounds to suit a broad range of musical styles and production needs. Combining premium quality piano samples, innovative re-pedaling technology, built-in room simulation and equal and stretched tuning, Mini Grand is the go-to plugin for authentic, emotive piano sounds.
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum - Vacuum Classic is a monophonic vintage synthesizer featuring Vacuum Tube Synthesis with vacuum tube circuit modeling that perfectly captures the crunchy, warm sound of the analog era. With analog oscillators, multiple filters and envelopes and built-in audio effects, Vacuum lets you dive deep into subtractive synthesis to recreate those sought-after analog sounds from the 70s and 80s. Tweak the switches, knobs and dials to program anything from basses, leads, pads or unique sound effects.
Vacuum gives you two Vacuum Tube Oscillators. A nice touch with the four available wave shapes is that rather than just picking one, Vacuum lets you 'morph' between them. The output of the oscillators goes through a mixer, where you can apply drive/distortion and ring modulation, before being passed through high- and low pass filters.
Included are a wide range of pre-sets designed by highly-acclaimed sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden. Covering everything from Leads, Pads, Bass, Arpeggios, Percussive, and FX sounds this library provides instant inspiration for anyone to tweak to their contentment.
- AIR Music Boom - Boom features a slick modern interface that pays homage to the most popular vintage drum machines of the past. Boom has been used on many famous projects since its launch, ranging from hit albums, feature films and radio projects. More and more musicians and producers rely on the incredible sonic firepower of this amazing Drum Machine.
- AIR Music DB-33 - DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
- Oxygen Pro 49
- USB Cable
- Software Download Card
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual