This used Line 6 TonePort UX2 USB Interface does not include any accessories.
This unit is in good condition with normal wear from use, has been tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition. Only what is pictured is included.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
Professional producers, engineers, and musicians turn to Line 6 in studios around the world because they know that great mixes start with great recordings. Now we're introducing the world's first line of recording & modeling interfaces with our pro grade tone for guitar, bass, vocals, and more.
- 2x XLR mic preamp inputs with +48V phantom power and trim knobs
- 2x 1/4-inch instrument inputs, including a -10 dB pad input for instruments with high gain output
- 2x 1/4-inch stereo line inputs
- 1/4-inch stereo monitor input
- 2x 1/4-inch footswitch jacks for sending MIDI commands to recording programs (start/stop, punch in/out, etc.)
- S/PDIF stereo output (RCA-type)
- 1/4-inch balanced line outputs with master volume knob
- 1/4-inch headphones output with independent volume knob
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible