This used Lexicon MPX-500 Effects Processor comes with a Power Cable.
This unit is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
The MPX-500 is a true stereo 24-bit dual-channel processor with balanced analog and S/PDIF digital I/O. Powered by Lexicon's proprietary Lexichip™, the MPX 500 comes loaded with 240 excellent presets. There are classic, true stereo reverb programs like ambiance, plate, chamber, and inverse. Plus all the essential effects: tremolo, rotary, chorus, flange, pitch, detune, 5.5-second delay, and echo. And with dual-channel processing you can tune in completely different effects on the left and right channels. Dual-channel processors are fun to play with and sound great. Dialing-in different effects can create some very cool textures and sensational sounds. The MPX-500 gives you multiple effects configurations to choose from. You can select dual mono, dual stereo, cascade, or parallel dual-channel configurations; then combine your favorite chorus, reverb, flange, pitch, and delay flavors on each channel and enjoy!
- 240 factory programs
- 30 user programs
- Classic true stereo reverbs
- Tremolo, rotary, chorus, flange, pitch, detune
- 5.5 second delay and echo
- 4 dual-effect configurations
- Front panel edit knobs
- Control 18 parameters via MIDI
- Tap tempo control of delay times
- 24-bit signal processing
- 24-bit A/D and D/A
- 20Hz -20kHz +/-1dB frequency response
- 24-bit and 16-bit audio format
- Accepts 44.1 and 48kHz S/PDIF digital input
- 56-bit internal processing
- Coaxial RCA digital I/Os
- Software-selectable MIDI In/Out Thru port
- XLR/TRS balanced input I/Os