Lexicon MPX-200 Stereo Effects Processor
This used Lexicon MPX-200 Dual Effects Processor comes with a Power Cable.
This effects processor is in good condition with normal cosmetic wear, including an indentation on the top of the unit that won't be visible when racked. This unit has been fully tested and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
The MPX 200 is a true stereo, dual-channel processor. It combines the best of the MPX 100 with several new features providing an advanced level of operation. It includes 24-bit internal processing, S/PDIF input and output, and Lexicon's exclusive Lexichip engine. Add to this 24-bit A/D-D/A, a new digital compressor, extensive front panel parameter LEDs, internal power supply, and an expanded User Bank capable of storing 64 user programs. It offers 240 presets with classic Lexicon reverb, as well as Chorus, up to 5.5 second Delay, Detune, Echo, Flange, Pitch, Rotary, and Tremolo. Dual channel processing provides 2 independent effects in an assortment of configurations including Cascade, Dual Mono, Dual Stereo, and Mono Split. The digital compressor is available in all 240 presets, simultaneously providing up to 2 effects and compression.
The front panel Adjust knob allows for instant manipulation of critical parameters. As many as 4 program and 4 compression parameters are available for each program. Front panel parameter LEDs indicate which parameter is being displayed and adjusted. The front panel also features an easy access compressor button that provides simple control over the presence of the compressor in any program. Tempo can be controlled by audio input, footswitch, the front panel Tap button, an external MIDI controller, or MIDI Program change.
The MPX 200 offers a full range of MIDI controls such as Program Change, MIDI bulk dump, and an easy Learn mode that allows MIDI patching of up to 5 front panel controls. Other features include 3-stage headroom indicators, 4-stage compression indicators, a headphone output, a software selectable MIDI Out/Thru port, cue program mode, and pushbutton or footswitch selection of dry or muted audio output.
- World-class Lexicon reverb: Plate, Gate, Hall, Chamber, Room, and Ambience
- Lexicon's proprietary LexiChip engine
- 24-bit A/D, D/A, and internal processing
- 240 presets; 64 user programs
- Dual programs provide 2 simultaneous effects with 4 routing configurations
- Multiple delay, modulation, and pitch effects
- Dual effects combine delay with reverb or either with; Flange, Pitch, or Chorus
- Built-in digital compressor
- Intuitive front panel LEDs
- S/PDIF input and output (may be set to wet or dry to allow use as a high-quality, stand-alone converter)
- Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
- Independent processing on each input
- Tap Tempo for instant setting of delay and modulation times (may be set using footswitch)
- Full MIDI control
- High impedance inputs for instruments
- Internal power supply
- Headphone output
- Cue program mode
- Assignable Bypass mode
- Global Mix, Tempo, and Compressor modes
- 20Hz-20KHz ± 1dB Frequency Response