Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA LH Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Bright Blue
This open box Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA LH Left-Handed Electric Guitar comes in a Bright Blue finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 7 pounds
- Crafted in: China
- Hand Dominance: Left-Handed
This is an open box customer return. This item has minimal wear and comes with all of the original accessories, but the packaging has wear from opening.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Crafted for the southpaw, the JS Series Dinky® Arch Top JS32 DKA LH has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in a striking Bright Blue finish, the JS32 DKA LH also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: White
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Amaranth
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- BODY: Poplar
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Dinky®
- BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: HH
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA LH Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Bright Blue