Gretch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acousitc-Electric Guitar, Savannah Sunset
This used Gretch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acousitc-Electric Guitar comes in a Savannah Sunset finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 5.75 pounds
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
A great Gretsch guitar returns with the Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with a highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to reintroduce the model with its classic features intact. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar's acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The biggest and fullest-sounding Rancher is the G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric, which produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by its elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard's upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard even more loudly and clearly.
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Polyester
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- STRING NUT: Delrin®
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Delrin®
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE: Jumbo
- BODY TOP: Solid Spruce
- BODY BACK: Laminated Flame Maple
- BODY SIDES: Laminated Flame Maple
- BODY STYLE: Gretsch® Acoustic / Electric Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL: Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides
- CUTAWAY: Single Cutaway
- BRACING: Scalloped X
- ROSETTE: N/A
- SOUND HOLE: Traditional Gretsch Rancher™ "Triangular" Sound Hole
- CONTROLS: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Presys III Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Gretch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acousitc-Electric Guitar, Savannah Sunset