Gretch G5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Mint Metallic
This used Gretch G5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes in a Mint Metallic finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 4.65 pounds
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
The Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and synthetic bone nut, laurel bridge, gold sparkle binding and vertical wing" Gretsch headstock logo, gold plexi pickguard, gold hardware, and more.
Big, bold and brash in Black, Mint Metallic, Shell Pink or White, the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor takes stage presence to a whole new level. Built for live performance, these maverick instruments are unapologetically Gretsch and give you the big sound and bold style you need to shake any concert hall.
- Solid spruce top and laminated maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Synthetic bone nut
- Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner
- Laurel bridge
- Deluxe die-cast tuning machines
- Gold pickguard and hardware
- Gold sparkle neck and body binding
- Gold sparkle vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: Gold Sparkle with W/B/W Purfling
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- NECK SHAPE: Standard "U"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Penguin™ Acoustic
- BODY TOP: Solid Spruce
- BODY BINDING: Gold Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK: Laminated Maple
- BODY SIDES: Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE: Gretsch® Parlor Acoustic
- BODY MATERIAL: Laminated Maple
- BRACING: X-Bracing
- WAIST: 8.25" (21.0 cm)
- ROSETTE: N/A
- CONTROLS: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Presys III Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Gretch G5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Mint Metallic