FMR Audio RNC Really Nice Compressor
This used FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor comes with a Power Adapter.
This compressor is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition. Only what is pictured is included.
The RNC achieves such high performance at a low cost by using evolutionary advances in digital technology, coupled with the best analog has to offer. Using digital controls and an all-analog signal path, the RNC offers accurate, precise controls and a clean tonal character.
The RNC provides two modes of operation: normal and SuperNice.
Normal mode allows the RNC to be used for everyday compression tasks, like punchy snare drums or bass guitars, and is great for everything from gentle compression to serious squashing. SuperNice mode provides near-invisible signal compression for sensitive material where compression artifacts are less desirable (like vocals, acoustic guitar or the program bus).
The RNC yields clean, airy compression with few artifacts and little high end loss, even at massive gain reduction. This amazing performance is why many professionals are calling the RNC one of the best sounding compressors for under $2000.
- Connectors: 1/4" Unbalanced I/O (TS, or TRS for console inserts); L/R in & out, TRS sidechain Controls and Displays
- Rotary: Threshold, Ratio, Attack Time, Release Time, Output Level
- Switches: Bypass, Mode Select
- Meter: 8-segment LED Gain Reduction, 0-20 dB
- Modes: Normal Provides fast attack/release, accurate compression, Super Nice: Layered compressors, reduces compression artifacts