Fender Redondo Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Slate Satin
This used Fender Redondo Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes in a Slate Satin finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 4.7 pounds
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
Bold and brash, the sound of this dreadnought acoustic was designed to inspire from the moment you pick it up. Featuring a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and 6-in-line headstock, the Redondo Player has a rich, commanding voice that fills any room. The mahogany neck features a comfortable, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, inspired by Fender’s electric legacy.
The same no-compromise attitude that gives the Redondo Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for superior resonance, a GraphTech® NuBone® nut and saddle, and a Fishman® preamp system that allows you to reproduce the guitar’s natural sound when plugged into an amplifier. Dynamic, distinctive, and versatile, the Redondo Special is sure to inspire.
- Fender-exclusive Redondo body shape
- Solid spruce top; mahogany back and sides
- Fender-exclusive CD-1 Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- 6-in-line headstock
- HEADSTOCK: Stratocaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Slim "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 15.75" (400 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Walnut
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- STRING NUT: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- NUT WIDTH: 1.69" (43 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- BODY FINISH: Satin
- BODY SHAPE: Redondo
- BODY TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BODY BINDING: Aged White
- BODY BACK: Mahogany
- BODY SIDES: Mahogany
- BODY STYLE: Redondo
- BODY MATERIAL: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- CUTAWAY: Yes
- BRACING: Scalloped X
- WAIST: 10.83" (275 mm)
- ROSETTE: 2-Ring B/W/B
- SOUND HOLE: 100mm Diameter Soundhole
- BRIDGE: Modern Viking
- BRIDGE PINS: Aged White with Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Gold
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Sealed Nickel
- CONTROLS: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Fender Redondo Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Slate Satin