Fender PD-220E Dreadnought All Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Aged Cognac Burst
This used Fender PD-220E Dreadnought All Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes in a Aged Cognac Burst finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 4 pounds
- Crafted in: China
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
The Paramount PD-220E combines state-of-the-art craftsmanship with vintage-inspired appointments, delivering the best of both worlds. Built with the choice of a solid spruce or solid mahogany top paired with solid mahogany back and sides, the PD-220E features an offset X-bracing pattern that has been carefully refined to optimize resonance and tone. A brand-new Fender and Fishman®-designed Sonitone Plus pickup amplifies the full, balanced tone of the PD-220E's dreadnought body shape, while the soundhole-mounted controls preserve the vintage aesthetics. Under the top, a body-sensing pickup enhances the soundboard's vibrations which can then be blended with the undersaddle Sonicore pickup.
Updated cosmetics include snowflake-shaped pearloid fingerboard inlays, feathered purfling, rosette, and backstrip, and a Black or Tiger Stripe pickguard. The PD-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, and bone nut and saddle.
- Updated bracing pattern
- Solid spruce or mahogany top; solid mahogany back and sides
- New Fender/Fishman® Sonitone Plus pickup with piezo and transducer
- Snowflake inlays
- Black or Tiger Stripe pickguard
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: 3-Ply W/B/W
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: "C" Shape
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 15.75" (400 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ovangkol
- POSITION INLAYS: Snowflake
- SIDE DOTS: Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action
- STRING NUT: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.69" (43 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- BODY FINISH: Satin Urethane
- BODY SHAPE: Dreadnought
- BODY TOP: Solid Mahogany
- BODY BINDING: Aged White with Feathered Checkered Purfling
- BODY BACK: Solid Mahogany
- BODY SIDES: Solid Mahogany
- BODY MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- BRACING: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- ROSETTE: Feathered Checkered
- CONTROLS: Volume, Blend (Body Pickup, Piezo)
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: Fender®/Fishman® Sonitone™ Plus Soundhole Pickup System
- Fender PD-220E Dreadnought All Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Aged Cognac Burst