Fender Newporter Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Sunburst
This used Fender Newporter Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes in a Sunburst finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
Explore your individual creativity with the bold looks and inspiring sound of the Newporter Player. Featuring a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and 6-in-line headstock, the mid-sized Newporter body shape provides a balanced voice that's both articulate and powerful. The mahogany neck features a comfortable, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, inspired by Fender's electric legacy.
The same no-compromise attitude that gives the Newporter Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for superior resonance, a GraphTech® NuBone® nut and saddle, and a Fishman® preamp system that allows you to reproduce the guitar's natural sound when plugged into an amplifier. With superb playability and unique aesthetics, the Newporter Player is an instrument sure to spark creativity with every strum.
- Fender-exclusive Newporter body shape
- Solid spruce top; mahogany back and sides
- Fender-exclusive CD-1 Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- 6-in-line headstock
- HEADSTOCK: Stratocaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Slim "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 15.75" (400 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Walnut
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- STRING NUT: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- NUT WIDTH: 1.69" (43 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- BODY: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Poly
- BODY SHAPE: Newporter
- BODY TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BODY BINDING: Aged White
- BODY BACK: Mahogany
- BODY SIDES: Mahogany
- BODY STYLE: Newporter
- BODY MATERIAL: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- CUTAWAY: Yes
- BRACING: Scalloped X
- WAIST: 9.05" (230mm)
- ROSETTE: 2-Ring B/W/B
- SOUND HOLE: 100mm Diameter Soundhole
- BRIDGE: Modern Viking
- BRIDGE PINS: Aged White with Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Gold
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Sealed Nickel
- CONTROLS: Volume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: Fishman® CD-1 Preamp
- Fender Newporter Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Sunburst