Fender CN-60S Nylon-String Concert Acoustic Guitar, Natural
This used Fender CN-60S Nylon-String Concert Acoustic Guitar comes in a Natural finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 3.85 pounds
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
The Classic Design CN models combine the easy playability and distinct tone of nylon strings with the comfort of steel-string spacing. We've replaced the typically wide necks normally found on classical guitars with the same easy-playing neck profile found on all other Classic Design models. The CN-60S also features a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides and rolled fingerboard edges.
The CN-60S is a perfect choice for the developing player seeking a softer string that's easier to fret, while still offering the rich tones of a classical guitar. Putting comfort first, this instrument is an excellent starting point for those who are just beginning their musical journey.
- Concert body style
- Solid spruce top with classical fan bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 16" (406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Walnut
- POSITION INLAYS: Side Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 18
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT: 4 mm Hex
- STRING NUT: Plastic
- NUT WIDTH: 1.69" (43 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Plastic
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Poly
- BODY SHAPE: Concert
- BODY TOP: Solid Spruce
- BODY BINDING: Multiple
- BODY BACK: Laminated Mahogany
- BODY SIDES: Laminated Mahogany
- BODY MATERIAL: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- BRACING: Scalloped X
- ROSETTE: CD Series Pearloid
- Fender CN-60S Nylon-String Concert Acoustic Guitar, Natural