Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Black
This used Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes in a Black finish.
At A Glance
- Case Included: No
- Actual Instrument Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Crafted in: Indonesia
- Hand Dominance: Right-Handed
This used instrument is in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear and it plays great. This instrument has been fully inspected and passed all of our internal testing criteria. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
This guitar has been refurbished by the best refurbishing facility in the nation. Most of the instruments they refurbish come direct from the manufacturer with minor cosmetic imperfections, which are repaired as needed. If anything major was done to the guitar, it will be noted in the listing and shown in the pictures above. As part of their process, the guitar is issued a new serial number and has a small "used" stamp on the back of the head stock to prevent the guitar from being sold as new.
The re-designed CD-60SCE boasts exceptional features for an instrument of its class, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new easy-to-play neck shape.
The CD-60SCE is a mid-level Classic Design model and features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman® pickup, preamp and tuner. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection and is a great choice for any aspiring player.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fender-exclusive CD-1 Fishman® pickup/preamp system
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- HEADSTOCK: Traditional Fender
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Walnut
- POSITION INLAYS: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action
- STRING NUT: Creme Plastic
- NUT WIDTH: 1.69" (43 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Creme Plastic
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Dreadnought Cutaway
- BODY TOP: Solid Spruce
- BODY BINDING: Multiple
- BODY BACK: Mahogany
- BODY SIDES: Mahogany
- BODY MATERIAL: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- CUTAWAY: Yes
- BRACING: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- ROSETTE: CD Series Pearloid
- SOUND HOLE: 100mm Diameter Soundhole
- CONTROLS: Volume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: Fishman® CD-1 Preamp
- Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Black