Digidesign Digi002 Rack Audio Interface with Black Lion Audio Signature Mod
This used Digidesign Digi002 Rack Firewire Audio Interface has the Black Lion Audio Signature Mod and comes with a Power Cable. No ProTools software is included.
This 002 Rack has been upgraded with the Black Lion Audio Signature Mod. This interface is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details. Again - No ProTools Software is included with this unit.
We recommend checking with the manufacturer for the latest operating system and hardware compatibility before purchasing this item.
Digi 002 Rack is a FireWire-based interface that offers all of the integrated audio/MIDI I/O facilities of the Digi 002 system in an affordable rack mountable chassis. Communicating via a single FireWire connection to a Mac or PC, Digi 002 Rack features a wealth of analog, digital, and MIDI I/O, and supports up to 96 kHz sample rates for high-definition recording.
- FireWire connectivity
- 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs
- 4 mic pres with individual gain and high-pass filter; 48V phantom power enabled on channel pairs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O or 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- Outputs 1 & 2 mirrored on 1/4 TRS monitor output (with dedicated volume control) and RCA-based -10 dBV fixed output
- MIDI I/O: 1 IN port, 2 OUT ports (16 channels IN/32 channels OUT)
- 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Alternate Source Input for direct monitoring of -10 dBV audio equipment (tape players, CD players, etc.)
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control knob included
- Footswitch input for QuickPunch control
- 2U rack-mountable chassis
Black Lion Audio Signature Mod
The Black Lion Audio Signature Mod updates the following:
- New, high performance op-amps on EVERY analog input and output (mic preamps, line inputs, headphone outputs, main/monitor outputs, and line outputs)
- New, linear power supply for analog stage rails (stock Digi supply still used for digital stages)
- Improving the performance of the analog stage circuits makes a drastic difference for summing your mixes!
- New, high-grade signal path capacitors on EVERY analog input and output (mic preamps, line inputs, headphone output, main/monitor outputs, and line outputs)
- Basic, proprietary decoupling on all A/D and D/A converters
- Our approach to converter decoupling reduces noise generated during the conversion process, leaving you with crisp, clear audio!
- New, low jitter “Tweak Head” internal word clock
- Premium, proprietary decoupling on all A/D and D/A converters
- New, very low jitter “Signature” internal word clock