This used Chameleon Labs 7802 Stereo Tube Compressor comes with a power cable.
This compressor is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included.
The 7802 makes use of several unique US parts that we buy and ship to the factory. We start with the Perkin Elmer Vactrol Optoisolator from Massachusetts, employ selected, more expensive, but better sounding National Semiconductor high slew rate Op Amps from California and follow that with a special "Burr Brown" Texas Instruments Op Amp. Again, we use our outboard power supply for the lowest possible noise. The 7802 uses high end parts throughout to make this is a wonderful bargain for that person seeking high end quality with the sound of an old school compressor.
Features Two channel opto-isolator / tube-based compression Stereo linkable channels Vactrol optical electronics Hand selected 12AX7 tube Five position attack/release selector Two position ratio switch (2:1 and 4:1) HPF switch for compressor side chain (6dB/octave roll off, 3dB down @ 90Hz) Drive control to adjust the amount of tube overdrive Output control to set the overall output level LED metering of input and clip levels VU metering of compression XLR balanced inputs XLR transformer balanced outputs External, in-line power supply
- Input impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced
- Output impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Maximum output: +20dBu (0dBu = 0.775v)
- Gain: 39 dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 1 dB from 20Hz to 20 KHz
- THD: Not more than 0.6% from 20Hz to 20 KHz output into 600 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -98 dBu
- Sidechain Highpass: 90 Hz (-3dB, 6dB per Octave)
- Dimensions: 19” x 1.75” x 12.25” (482mm x 44.8mm 311mm)
- Shipping weight: 14.4 lbs. (6.5Kg)
- Power Requirements: 115VAC, 110 mA.; 230VAC, 55mA.