This used Aviom A-16R does not include any additional accessories.
This item is in good condition with normal wear, has been fully tested, and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition - only what is pictured is included.
The Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer is a rack-mountable version of the A-16II. With separate balanced left and right audio outputs in addition to the front-panel headphone jack, the A-16R simplifies connections if you're monitoring through unpowered wedges or wireless in-ears.
Like the A-16II, the Aviom A-16R allows every performer to create a fully customized monitor mix, tailored to their individual needs. The A-16R gives each musician completely independent control over the volume and pan of up to 16 channels, as well as master tone and volume. Each mixer can also store 16 mixes as Presets.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using an combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable.
In most cases, the A-16R audio mixer will be placed off stage in a rack, along with amps and transmitter units. By adding the A-16CS Control Surface to the system, you can control your mix remotely from on stage.
- 16-channel rack-mountable stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Balanced line-level outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balanced stereo inserts (TRS)
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Remote controllable via A-Control
- Remote MIDI mixing via standard MIDI commands
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master volume, treble, and bass controls
- Stereo Mix In with front-panel volume control