This is a brand new Audio-Technica System 9 VHF (169.505 - 171.905 MHz) ATW-901a/G Guitar Wireless System.
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
The ATW-901a/G includes the ATW-R900a receiver, ATW-T901a body-pack transmitter, and the AT-GcW guitar/instrument input cable.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating rang
We are an authorized Audio-Technica dealer.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov