ART MX225 5-Channel Zone Distribution Mixer
This used ART MX225 Zone Distribution Mixer comes with a power cable.
This mixer is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, has been tested, and works as it should. Please see pictures for details on item condition, only what is pictured is included.
The MX225 is designed for remote volume control of multiple amplifiers or powered speakers in a distributed audio system. Two stereo sources are available to each of five output zones. Each source input pair handles separate left and right balanced line level signals. Each output zone features independent level control from inputs 1 and 2, stereo/mono selector with mono indicator, LED level metering, and left and right balanced line level zone outputs. All audio connections are balanced XLR. The built in power supply and single high 19" rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable operation.
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels
- Five Zone channels each feature Source 1 and 2 level controls and left and right balanced output XLR connectors
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged
- Mono indicator LED on each zone channel indicates that mono has been selected
- Five LED level metering (-25, -20, -15, -10, Clip) on each zone channel indicate signal activity for each zone
- Source 1 and 2 indicator LEDs show you when signal is present in each source channel