Alesis Quadraverb Plus Digital Reverb Effects Processor Quadra-verb + FX
This used Alesis QuadraVerb has been upgraded to the PLUS model, has one line out on the display and and comes with a power supply.
This effects processor is in good condition with normal cosmetic wear. One line is out on the display, but is still easy to read and is in otherwise excellent condition. New displays are cheap and easy to replace if you want to replace it. Please see pictures for details on item condition, only what is pictured is included.
The Quadraverb is a rack mount digital effects processor with up to four digital effects, EQ, Delay, Reverb and Chorus/Flange that can be run alone or together in mono or stereo.
- MULTI TAP DELAY - The Multi Tap Delay is a new type of delay available in the 5 BAND EQ->PITCH->DELAY configuration where up to 8 taps can be defined in the delay. The Delay Time, Volume, Panning, and Feedback Amount can be individually adjusted for each tap as well.
- SAMPLING - The QuadraVerb Plus now has the ability to make a brief digital recording of the input being fed to it, commonly known as sampling.
- AUTO PANNING - Auto Panning allows a signal to automatically pan from side to side (when the outputs are connected in stereo) at a selected rate and depth.
- TREMOLO MODULATION - Tremolo Modulation is an effect which automatically varies the volume at a selected rate and depth, simulating the "Surf Sound" tremolo effect found on old instrument amplifiers.
- RING MODULATOR - The Ring Modulator is a specialized amplitude modulator that produces an output that contains only the sum and difference frequencies of its input waveforms' harmonics. It is most useful for generating metallic, bell-like sounds.
- RESONATORS - A Resonator generates a pitch in addition to the original input signal, making it possible for a nonpitched sound to become pitched. There are 5 resonators in the QuadraVerb Plus.