Alesis HD24 24-Bit Hard Disk Recorder with Caddy & 40GB Drive
This Alesis HD24 24 track recorder includes a Drive Caddy with a huge 40GB Hard Drive installed and a Power Cable.
This recorder is in good condition with normal wear from use. The drive bays are missing the bay cover, but this is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the functionality, especially with a drive caddy installed. It has been fully tested and works great. Please see pictures for details on item condition.
Introducing the world's first 24-track, 24-bit hard disk recorders designed to fit comfortably into any standard ADAT environment -- and match ADAT's legendary performance and affordability.
With their patent-pending method of writing to the hard drive, HD24 is the first hard disk recorder built from the ground up exclusively for the purpose of recording music instead of data -- resulting in remarkable stability and performance. And yet, thanks to their use of standard, low-cost IDE computer drives, the recording media costs no more than traditional ADAT tape on a per track basis.
Two hot-swappable media bays provide convenient access to the recording drives, and allow the user to backup data in just minutes. You can edit tracks internally or easily transfer to computer via built-in Ethernet. They're the only HD recorders on the market with standard ADAT Optical and ADAT Sync, enabling them to work efficiently with existing systems. And they offer the same exceptional user-friendly interface ADAT users have come to expect.
- 24-track, 24-bit digital audio recording at 48kHz
- High sample rates for top-notch audio
- Fully loaded standard connections include 24 analog inputs and outputs (+4dBu, 1/4 in. TRS), plus 24 channels of ADAT Optical I/O
- Dual recording bays utilize standard low-cost, removable IDE drives so media costs don't break the bank
- Instant random access to audio using ADAT/FST (File Streaming Technology). Hit rewind or fast-forward and you're there in a flash
- Internal editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, and track-move with undo. Or use the built-in Ethernet port to easily send files to a computer DAW
- Multiple units can be synchronized to create a larger system, and easily integrated into an existing ADAT system
- Everything you need for a world-class digital recording setup: MIDI in/out, MTC out, Ethernet, ADAT Sync in/out, and Word Clock in